Saturday, May 19, 2007

Dad and Linda's Trip - Day Five

On their fifth day we started our vacation within the vacation. We left the big city and started off on our five day adventure. We flew from Istanbul down to the Mediterranean and stayed in the town of Fethiye. It was incredible and I wish that we could have stayed there longer. We went to the town of Oludeniz to check out the beach. It was a little too cold to go swimming, but not to cold to go paragliding! That's right...my dad and I went paragliding...it was actually his idea! It was an amazing experience. I loved it! Neither of us were scared at all and I would totally do it again. The view from the sky was gorgeous.


This was the view from our hotel room in Fethiye. It was so peaceful.



Dad and I standing in the Meditteranean...the water was chilly, but the weather was beautiful.



I took this shot while I was paragliding...and yes, the view was really that spectacular.



That's me in the air.



Coming in for our landing.

No comments: