On the second day of their trip Linda was still not feeling 100% so she stayed home while Dad experienced some of my everyday life. He came with me to a meeting, had lunch with some of my co-workers, and then came to one of my English lessons (which fortunately we were able to cut out a little early). When we got home Linda was feeling better and very ready to get out of the house so we went to the largest shopping mall in Europe :). The only thing that we bought at the mall was food (it's about the only thing that I can afford at that mall). My roommate came with us and we all enjoyed indulging in some of the best chocolate ever. The highlight was the chocolate fondue...I love chocolate!

Action shot of teaching

My roommate with Dad and Linda...check out the size of the mall! (it's a little scary that it is only one bus ride away from my house...I could actually walk there if I wanted to...good thing I don't have a ton of money to spend ;) )

Look at all of that chocolate goodness! Scarier than the fact that the largest mall in Europe is so close to my house is the fact that inside of the largest mall in Europe you can find this amazing chocolate...that's more tempting (and affordable) for me then the shopping.
No comments:
Post a Comment