Friday, May 18, 2007

Dad and Linda's Trip - Day Three

On their third day we hit many of the touristy attractions which included the Spice Bazaar, Topkapi Palace, and the Blue Mosque. We also visited one of my friends that sells Turkish carpets and my dad found a beautiful carpet for his new office.



Dad, Linda, and I with my friend Mustafa at the Spice Bazaar.



So I think that this picture should be titled Grant Wood's American Gothic visits Central Asia. If only my dad was holding a pitchfork. In all fairness...I took the picture a little too early, before they were expecting it.



There...that's better. This is Dad and Linda standing in front of the Blue Mosque.



My dad and I in front of the Hagia Sophia...hard to believe that it was build in 537! It is such an amazing structure and might be one of the new seven wonders of the world.

No comments: