I think that we can all be grateful the the plumbing systems have developed over the years. :)
Friday, August 17, 2007
Dad and Linda's Trip - Day Seven
Our tour guide picked us up nice and early from our hotel and we were on our way to Ephesus...that's right...as in THE Ephesus...the one in the Bible. It was so cool to walk around the city where Paul once walked and to think about the early Christians that once lived there. Considering some of the ruins are probably a couple thousand years old, it is really an impressive sight that I would highly recommend to anyone. After touring Ephesus, we headed to the airport to fly to our next adventurous location.


I think that we can all be grateful the the plumbing systems have developed over the years. :)
I think that we can all be grateful the the plumbing systems have developed over the years. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment